Applicants will be taken if they meet the admission’s criteria.
Taking applications for female students since 2017.
"Thank you for taking an interest in applying to Al Mizan Primary School."
For parents who wish to bring in their child’s application you have the option of leaving it at the East London Mosque security desk during school holidays or you can directly hand it in to the school reception during school hours.
If you wish to send your application via email. Please send to
Please note, your application must be fully completed and all relevant documents have been attached when submitting for it to be processed without delays.
The admissions officer will notify you of your child’s application status in due course inshaallah. Admissions team.
1. All secondary applicants will be asked to take the Entry Test (ET) in English, Mathematics, Science and Islamic Studies and the primary applicants in English and Maths. A short list will be made on the basis of their Entry Test results.
2. Those who are not communicated within the deadline will assume that they have not been successful at that occasion.
3. The short-listed candidates will be asked to attend an interview accompanied by a parent/guardian. They will be interviewed by a member of the admission panel in order to establish the following:
4. Places will be offered the students who are top of the list and the rest will be kept in a waiting list for one year if parents show interest in writing.
5. The order in the waiting list will be determined by a panel chaired by the Chair of Governors after considering the written request from the parents in which they will explain how they are going to support their son in weak areas of the curriculum and so on.
6. Successful candidates offer will be conditional. The condition will include signing an agreement and paying fees for one term within the period of four weeks.